WE ARE RECRUITING ARE YOU THE ONE?
Arkadia Digital Media is an independent and integrated digital media group managing several online media with various topics such as local and international politics, current affairs, entertainment, technology, sports, automotive, business, health and lifestyle, available on various platforms and delivered through many channels.
Right now, we offer some good career opportunities for the following positions:
Placement in Jakarta
Front End Developer
- Experienced as Front End Developer/ Website Developer for at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of SEO principles is a plus.
- Experience with Back-End Development is a plus.
- Have passion to build web pages or interfaces with high-usability UI and UX.
- Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework.
- Solid understanding and demonstration of responsive sites.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to around them.
- Able to work ini team and meet deadlines.
- Capable in using software design such as Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Familiarity with new frameworks and prototyping tools.
- Ability to translate mockups into seamless web pages with perfect visual and functional elements.
- Ability to find solutions to the new challenges daily.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Optimize website applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI/UX designer to improve usability.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Create new methods for improving efficiency.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our app website renders well across multiple devices.
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors degree in any field
- At least 1 (one) years as Account Executive (Sales) preferably from online media industri or advertising agency
- Has extensive networking especially large client database
- Have the ability in basic communication skill (business presentation, writing skill and interpersonal relationship skill)
- Target oriented, Creative and Hard worker
- Good Performance, and have an excellent sales record
- Finding new potential clients
- Achieve sales target
- Create new account & Maintain Existing account
- Building a strong relationship with the advertiser & Advertising agencies
Placement in Yogyakarta
- He/ she can use video editing tools (After Effect, Premiere, and Photoshop).
- can operate camera, hardworking, keens to learn, can work in a team, and has a heart for journalism.
- English proficiency is a must.
TheIndonesia.id, a subsidiary of Suara.com, is looking for a video editor based in Yogyakarta.
- He/ she is a cameragenic.
- has basic journalism knowledge.
- and can write and speak in English with a minimum TOEFL 600 or IELTS 6.0.
- He/ she can work individually as well as in a team.
- He/ she should be eager to learn and has creative mind and a basic journalism knowledge.
- He/ she will produce content in English.
- Who can write, curate, edit, and supervise contents in English.
- She/ he should have a standard knowledge on journalistic standard and ethics.
- She/ he can work in a team.
- Experience in established English language media is preferable.
Silahkan kirim Aplikasi dan CV anda ke:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
PT. Arkadia Media Nusantara
Jln Mega Kuningan Timur Blok C6 Kav.9
Kawasan Mega Kuningan,
Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
Masukkan [judul lowongan] posisi di subject email;